Since its inception in 1997, Gulf Power & Marine has grown from a small trader in mooring ropes and chains in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia into a one of the major suppliers and service provider of Marine equipment in the Kingdom. Gulf Power & Marine has prospered by supplying deck equipment, diving equipment and engine spare parts. In addition we are also in the supply of Oilfield and Drilling equipment parts vital in producing offshore oil and gas. Guided by the vision of Mr. Abdullah Ali Al Shaikh in building a Marine industry support company, Gulf Power & Marine has expanded and diversified.
Gulf Power & Marine’s history of innovation, risk-taking, and leadership as a Sales & Services provider has made us the partner of choice. Gulf Power & Marine customers know wherever they go, there we are. Gulf Power & Marine plans for success. We are a TUV NORD ISO 9001 certified company with approvals from International bodies like ABS, BV, Lloyds’ Register, DNV and GL.
Gulf Power & Marine Marketing Division represents and provides Sales and Marketing services for international companies. The selection of companies to represent is based on the Principal's reputation, high standard and quality of products and services. Our expertise and knowledge of the local market and customer needs also plays a major role in selecting the best principal.
Our division has a highly qualified professional sales team who are always available to promote and market the products of our Principals and to give all the necessary support expected from the Principals to the clients. Our warehouse is an added value to our Principals & clients. We always strive to serve our Principal's and merge with them for an alliance beyond just agencies. Our large stock of materials consisting of navigation &communication equipment, deck equipment, outboard engines and their spare parts, diving equipment, lifeboats, life rafts, rescue boats, drilling lines, lubricants, dope compounds, valves & rings gasket and safety equipment are always ready to be dispatched to the marine operators at any location in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
We represent the following Principals in the kingdom:
- Kelvin Hughes – Navigation Equipment
- Cobham ACR Electronics – Electronics & Communication
- McMurdo – Life Saving Equipment
- Jetlube - Grease & Lubricants
- Best O life – Grease & Lubricants
- Plastimo – Life saving equipment
- Osculati – Boat Spares & Safety Equipment
- Lalizas – Life saving Equipment
- Cressi Sub – Diving Equipment
- Johnson Everude -Outboard Engines
- Gemini Inflatable - Inflatable Life rafts
- Pemtech Gas Detection- Fixed Gas Detection
- Katradis Group of Companies- Ropes & Chains
- Motorola- Radios
- Cosalt - Safety Products
- Glamox – Lighting products
- Raytheon – Marine Electronics
- Capital Safety/DBI Sala - Fall protection devices
- SOLE- Solar Water heater & Air conditioners.
- Glamox/AquaSignal – Lighting products
- Sealite/Avlite - Solar Lightings(Marine/Aviation)
- BW Technologies – Gas Detectors
- MSA – Personnel Protection Equipment.
Gulf Power & Marine has over 14 years offshore experience in installation and commissioning of equipment on offshore platforms, drilling rigs and also onshore facilities including refineries and ports.
Gulf Power & Marine has a large team of qualified engineers, technicians with extensive experience in undertaking onshore and offshore work, providing quality services to our clients. Gulf Power & Marine also own a well equipped life raft service centre & a boat workshop located in Al Khobar. Our highly skilled and dynamic personnel with high-end analytical engineering expertise deliver fast, reliable and innovative solutions to complex problems.
Onshore activities include
- Installation and commissioning of Navigation & Communication equipments/systems.
- After sales support and on call services for repair and rectification of Navigation and Communication equipments/systems.
- Inspection, Service and Repairs on Lifeboats, Rescue boats and all Safety equipments.
- GRP and Fibre repair on all types of boats.
- Overhauling, Service, Repair and Checkup on boat engines.
- Inspection, Repair and Testing of Inflatable boats.
- Inspection, Service and Maintenance of Lifeboats, Davits/Winches, Launch appliances and On-load release gear annual/5years test.
- Inspection, Repair and Refilling of Portable and Non portable CO2, Dry powder and Foam extinguisher
- Inspection, Repair and Service of Breathing Apparatus and Emergency Escape Breathing device.
- Installation, Repair, Calibration and Service of Gas detection systems.
Offshore activities include
- Installation, After sales and on call services for Repair and Rectification of Navigation and Communication equipments.
- Inspection and Repairs on Lifeboats, Rescue boats and all Safety equipments.
- Inspection, Service and Maintenance of Lifeboats, Davits/Winches, and Launch appliances and On-load release gear annual/5yrs test.
- Installation, Inspection, Repairs and Rectification of Fire alarm and Detection system.
- Installation, Repair, Service and Calibration of Gas detection system.
- Lloyds approved GMDSS Radio survey.
Our clients includes but is not limited to:
- Royal Saudi Naval Force
- Saudi Coast Guards
- Saudi Aramco.
- Vela International Marine Ltd
- Petro Rabigh
- Al Khafji Joint Operations
- Al Zamil Operations & Maintenance Ltd.
- Arabian Drilling Company
- Al Bakri Navigation
- Transocean Global Santafe
- Al Gosaibi Marine Services & Diving Co.
- ENSCO Arabia Ltd
- Hadi Al Hammam Est.
- Maridive Offshore Projects
- Nabors Drilling
- ATCO Marine
- Huta Marine
- Pride Arabia
- Hercules Offshore
- Mohammed Al Mojil Group
- Saudi Electricity Company
- Saudi Saipem Petroleum
- Rowan Drilling Companies
- Dalma Energy
- Noble Drilling Company